£80 for 60 mins | £110 for 90mins
re:lax bespoke facial
• WHO: suitable for all
• WHAT: initial consultation, followed by a facial tailored to you, using a variety of techniques that may include: natural high performance products such as cleanser, toners, exfoliants, serums, acids and masks, facial massage, manual lymphatic drainage and connective tissue massage, non invasive tools: gua sha and LED light therapy
• RESULT: dependant on your skins needs
• EXTRA: this service is accompanied by a head, neck and shoulder massage plus foot reflexology for total body relaxation, whilst using a combination of natural products from various ethical and sustainable brands to complete your treatment
re:lax pregnancy facial
• WHO: suitable for all the Mums-to-be, suitable from the first trimester right through to the final weeks
• WHAT: a replenishing facial to support the skin through the hormonal changes of pregnancy
• RESULT: deeply enriched, hydrated skin
• EXTRA: using completely natural and pregnancy-safe products
re:lax gua sha 'lift' facial
• WHO: suitable for all, particularly those looking to achieve a lifted and vibrant complexion
• WHAT: we use our re:lax bian or white jade gua sha tool (ancient self care tool from Chinese medicine usually made from jade, bone or horn ) to lift, tone, brighten and de-puff the face by working with the circulatory and lymphatic system to remove toxins and waste, leaving you with plumped and vibrant skin. This method can boost collagen production, reduce wrinkles, rejuvenate, tones and smooths skin, combat pigmentation, ease dark circles and puffy eyes, help sculpt jawlines and cheekbones
• RESULT: lifted, plumped and vibrant skin
• EXTRA: studies show that one minute of gua sha a day improves microcirculation by up to 400%
re:lax new mum facial
• WHO: suitable for all the new Mum's
• WHAT: a restorative treatment designed to support the body and skin through the hormonal changes (and massive lifestyle changes) of childbirth. Facial and foot reflexology plus head, neck and shoulder massage
• RESULT: restoring balance in the body, easing aches and pains (from carrying your little one around) plus brightening and calming the complexion
• EXTRA: babies are welcome if you need some you time but can’t find an extra pair of hands
re:lax mens facial
• WHO: suitable for men with any skin type and concern
• WHAT: whether you’re experiencing breakouts, blackheads or ingrown hairs, this deep cleansing and hydrating treatment will target your specific needs
•RESULT: healthy, clear and youthful skin
RE:LAX ADVANCED FACIALS
£95 for 60 mins | £130 for 90mins
re:lax signature facial
• WHO: suitable for all skin types, particularly effective with pigmentation, acne, pitted and acne scarring, anti -ageing including wrinkles and loss of elasticity. Not recommended for pre or postnatal
• WHAT: involving a mixture of high frequency and LED light therapy, facial massage, our non-invasive re:lax gua sha tool, micro needling, sculptural face lifting and buccal massage, when necessary
• RESULT: brightened, clearer and toned complexion
• EXTRA: this treatment is performed by our senior therapists and customised uniquely to you. We use a combination of natural products from our favourite local and sustainable brands
re:lax cosmetic acupuncture
• WHO: suitable for all looking for natural anti ageing treatment
• WHAT: using the finest quality, painless, specialist needles which are inserted into the skin of the face, neck and body
• RESULT: overall rejuvenation and elasticity of the skin and complexion
• EXTRA: reduces open pores and scar tissue, reduces puffy eyes, face, throat and body, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improves skin discolouration and moisture balance, gives complexion a fresher glow due to increased circulation, lifts and tones sagging muscles and skin - often referred to as a natural facelift, improved sleep, relaxation and many more health benefits
re:lax sculptural face lifting
WHO: suitable for all - especially those wanting to achieve elasticity, smoothing and tightened muscles
• WHAT: using two complementary techniques created by Yakov Gershkovica - sculptural and intra oral
• RESULT: restored muscle tone and elasticity. Skin becomes smoothed and muscles tightened - returning the face to its natural shape
• EXTRA: Intra oral massage is performed by the practitioner wearing sterile gloves inside the mouth and focuses on areas that are inaccessible during external massage. Plus, it has been made famous by Meghan Markle’s wedding regime
re:lax problematic skin soultion
• WHO: those suffering with problematic skin. Together we aim to identify the root cause of ongoing issues and create a protocol using our three pronged approach of diet, lifestyle and skincare
• WHAT: 30 minute consultation followed by a Signature 60 minute facial. We will then create and email you a detailed protocol which includes lifestyle, nutritional and at home skincare advice so you can get the best results in between treatments
• RESULT: dependant on your skin
• EXTRA: using natural products, advanced techniques and non-invasive tools
re:lax nutritional therapy initial
• WHO: suitable for all - particularly those looking to find a root cause of nutritional/lifestyle/skin complaints.
• WHAT: 90 minute initial consultation discussing you history, health, emotional wellbeing, lifestyle and diet, which will enable us to build a bespoke plan to suit your needs, budget, and time restraints.
• RESULT: the plan will include a nutritional protocol, supplements, lifestyle, and exercise advice, which has been created not only to improve short term conditions and reach short term goals, but also to educate you on how to maintain balance and feel good. This will be through the use of food, supplements, herbs and lifestyle adjustments.
• ETXRA: some key areas I work on are skin complaints, hormone imbalances, stress and anxiety, gut and digestive issues, weight management, energy, migraines, PCOS, sleep, and liver support to name a few. This can be held in person or via zoom.
re:lax nutritional therapy follow up
• WHO: suitable for all.
• WHAT: a 60-minute follow up session which takes place 4-6 weeks after your original one.
We will discuss what works, what doesn't and where else I can support.
• RESULT: dependant on your needs.
• EXTRA: you will need between 1-3 follow-ups and will receive email support between sessions. This can be held in person or via zoom.
RE:LAX EXPRESS TREATMENTS
LED light therapy
• WHO: those suffering with acne, pigmentation, scarring or looking to boost collagen production
BLUE LIGHT kills acne-causing bacteria on the skin's surface
RED LIGHT stimulates collagen production, anti-inflammatory, reduces redness, fades pigmentation and scaring, encourages healthy skin cell turnover
re:lax facial massage
Gua Sha ‘lift’ facial
Gua sha has been shown to improves microcirculation by up to 400 per cent, reduces wrinkles, rejuvenates, tones and smooths skin, boosts collagen, combats pigmentation, dark circles and puffy eyes, defines jawlines and even decongests the sinuses.
Lifts, tones, sculpts and depuffs skin using techniques of facial massage, manual lymphatic drainage, acupressure and facial reflexology
Valid on 're:lax facials' - bespoke facial,
Gua Sha 'lift' facial, pregnancy facial,
new mum facial and men's facials
3x60min = £210
6x60min = £400
3x90min = £75
6x90min = £550
re:lax advanced facials
re:lax bridal package
This programme is created to prepare you and your skin for your big day. It is completely tailored to the bride and can combine facials and nutritional therapy to help you feel your best.
3x60min = £210
6x60min = £400
3x90min = £275
6x90min = £550
Valid on 're:lax advanced facials' - signature facial, sculptural face lifting and cosmetic acupuncture
3x60min = £245
6x60min = £475
3x90min = £335
6x90min = £650
re:lax skin recovery programme: 3 month programme
The Skin Recovery Programme has been designed to give you a manageable and time specific plan to recover glowing, healthy skin. In this 3 month program, I will work closely with you to address the root cause of skin concerns. By using a three-pronged approach of nutrition, lifestyle, and skincare, we will work together to promote optimum health both inside and out.
The three-month programme includes:
90-minute initial consultation where we discuss your full medical history, current physical, mental and emotional health, diet, lifestyle and your skin, past treatments and current skincare regime
a bespoke nutritional plan with clear skin recipes and supplement plan which will be reviewed at the follow-up
1 hour follow up consultation at 6-8 weeks
3 bespoke facials with a plan of a topical skincare regime to support your skin's needs